Monday, March 8, 2021
- Grad photos are scheduled at Innisdale from: Monday, March 29 to April 1.
- In order to book your session, please visit: bookmygrad.ca Payment will be required when you book the appointment.
- Enter the school code ISS
- Choose the Sitting Type: Yearbook Sitting (free option) or Elite Sitting ($35 cost)
- Please note: Student Numbers are required to complete the booking (these can be found on Parent/Student Portal or on your report card)
- Appointment times are available throughout the day and allow time between appointments for cleaning/sanitizing between sittings
- Clean gowns and caps will be provided for the photos and will not be shared between students
- Photos will take place in Portables 12 and 13. Please confirm which Portable is the correct location (lists will be posted each photo day).
- Visit edgeimaging.ca/FAQ for COVID photo day health and safety procedures
- Retakes/extra sittings are not scheduled for the remainder of the year
Grad Cap and Gowns
- Visit School Cash Online: https://simcoecounty.schoolcashonline.com/
- Order your cap and gown (size is based on height) by Friday, March 19/21.
- The cap and gowns will be delivered in time for the recording of the virtual commencement ceremony and will be for students to keep afterwards.
- A collection of students' future plans after graduation will be collected in the near future.
Additional information regarding commencement will follow at a later date.